Dentistry for Teenagers
Establishing good oral health habits is very important in the teen years. We love to help teenagers to learn to look after themselves and particularly their oral health. Many of our team have or have had teenagers so this age group is very dear to our hearts and we make decisions for them as we would for our own children.
- Brushing and flossing well.
- Being aware of the amount of sugar that they consume and the effect that too much will have on their teeth.
- Eating whole foods.
- Wearing a mouth guard to protect your teeth when playing contact sports.
- Visiting us once a year as part of their free treatment on the government scheme. This is available from school year 9 to the age of 18 years.
- We have options for orthodontics that do not remove permanent teeth.